26th March 2011, 09:07 PM
aditi_jain70

Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year?

can a student change his college in WBUT if he gets 9 point in both the semesters of his first year?

3rd May 2011, 12:57 PM
united india

Default Re: Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year?

if you have completed your first year under wbut and your result is very good you can apply in colleges of your choice under different university. the college which you apply for under different university may accept you in 2nd year directly if you are an outstanding students and you secure good results in first year under wbut.

wbut does provide this facility but if you have just teken admission newly in first year and have spend only few classes in that case wbut allows you to switch your college if you get better option but in no circumstances you can change college under wbut after completing your any semester exams.

so if you want to change your present college apply in college under different university and they may accept you directly in 2nd year.

best wishes..
3rd May 2011, 08:22 PM
ramanath

Default Re: Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year?

hi,
in most of the universities in india transfer is allowed but you need to undergo a long procedure for the change...it is possible only in the second year..
than you
18th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

will there be an delay in wbut xams due to,new government will come on 20th may?
28th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of dr.sudhir chandra sur degree engineering college can i chenge college in 2nd year?
22nd November 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

after having taken admission in a coolege under wbut, can i appear for the wbjee exam the very next year?
17th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the highest point in 2012 in 4th sem in mechanical engineering of wbut.
17th August 2012, 11:04 PM
manjira...

Smile Re: Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year?

Securing 9 points in both the semesters of first year is really impressive. If you have secured good points in the 1st year of the course then you can apply in colleges under different university and the college must take your admission in the 2nd year directly considering your 1st year performance.

But if you want to change the college not the university then you must take the decision within few months of admission. within few months of admission if you get a better option then you can change but after appearing into any semester you can not change the college.

The West Bengal University of Technology(WBUT) does not gives the permission to change college after any semester.
10th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can one change college after first year under wbut. ? Is is possible to move to Jadavpur University or BESU, Shibpur from a top private college in West Bengal itself ?? If yes then how can it be achieved ??
21st June 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

can i just change my stream<from production engg to core branch> after 1st year in jadavpur university??and w8 is d requiement??
plz reply soon!
22nd September 2022, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Firstyear after admission and registrion from one colledge i can change my colledge through wbjee mopup round result
13th June 2023, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can a student change his/her college after 2nd semistar under WBUT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?