20th January 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of Rajasthan apply for DPMT who have passed 12th from Rajasthan?

Can a student of rajasthan apply for DPMT? Who have passed class 12 from rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DPMT course if I passed 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?
  2. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  3. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Can other state candidates appear for MBBS/BDS entrance exam of DUMET?
  5. Am I eligible for DPMT after passing 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?
  6. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  7. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
  8. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  10. How to do B.Tech in electrical after passing B.A with MDSU Rajasthan
  11. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I apply for MP PMT being a student having completed 10+2 and from domicile state of Rajasthan?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for DPMT if passed 12th from UP?
  14. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  15. Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan
  16. Can I do NM course from Rajasthan after passing 12th? What is the future of the course? List of recognized school in Rajasamand district in Rajasthan
  17. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
  18. Age requirements for RPMT exam?
24th August 2012, 03:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student of Rajasthan apply for DPMT who have passed 12th from Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student of rajasthan apply for DPMT? Who have passed class 12 from rajasthan.
To apply for Delhi Pre Medical Test you will have to be a bonafide resident of Delhi. If you are a resident of Delhi and have studies in Rajasthan than you can apply. But, if you are a resident of Rajasthan and have studied there then you cannot apply for DPMT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?