8th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan

i have cleared NEET with 8650 in rajasthan so is there any chance of getting a government college in rajasthan itself? i also gave AIIMS exam. how can i get AIIMS jodhpur? i passed my 12th with 80% in PCB.... plz help.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  2. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  3. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  4. In which government college can I get admission for B.Tech in India and Rajasthan after scoring 49916 in AIEEE and 1326 in SC category?
  5. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  6. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  7. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  8. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after getting 15514 rank in RPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get any government college in Rajasthan or MP with AIR of 251628 and state rank of 24385 in AIEEE? List of private colleges with best placement?
  10. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  11. Can I get government college in rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  12. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  13. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  14. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  15. How to get admission in private college through NEET? I have scored 154141 rank in NEET
  16. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  17. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  18. Which is better college in Rajasthan for ECE branch? -- [New]
12th September 2016, 09:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. You need to participate in counselling organized by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admission in MBBS course in any government medical college of Rajasthan.

This year admission to all medical colleges of Rajasthan will be done on basis of NEET rank. Your rank is good and there are chances that you will get admission. If you have qualified under All India 15% quota seats, then you can also participate in counselling organized by Medical council of India.

For rest 85% seats, state government will organize counselling depending upon NEET rank.

The only way to get admission in AIIMS Jodhpur is through AIIMS entrance exam. If you have qualified in AIIMS entrance exam then participate in counselling, if you rank is as required for AIIMS Jodhpur then you will get admission in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?