20th February 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can student of state board give ISRO exam for Aerospace Engineering?

ca n student of state board could attain your isro exam for aerospace engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  2. I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  4. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  5. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering? Do we need to complete masters degree for it? -- [New]
  7. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  8. Can I do Internship in ISRO being an Aerospace student? Requirements to apply?
  9. Recruitment available in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate?
  10. What should I do to enter into NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become an Aerospace Engineering in NASA or ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Does ISRO conduct PG course for M.Tech Aerospace? I have done B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  14. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Which are the Aerospace Engineering colleges? I want to join ISRO as a space engineer
  16. Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering
  17. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?
20th February 2011, 05:25 PM
Arsalaan

Default Re: Can student of state board give ISRO exam for Aerospace Engineering?

yes of course

there is no such distinction between state government or central government(CBSE
ISCE etc.) you need to have passed or in the 12th standard to be eligible to apply
from a recognized university/board.
ISAT is conducted by IIST for admission.
20th February 2011, 05:27 PM
Arsalaan

Default Re: Can student of state board give ISRO exam for Aerospace Engineering?

yes of course

there is no such distinction between state government or central government(CBSE
ISCE etc.) you need to have passed or in the 12th standard to be eligible to apply
from a recognized university/board.
ISAT is conducted by IIST for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?