21st August 2011, 10:39 PM
Dilip nandan

Can a TDC 3rd year student with Assamese major take admission in MA in sociology?

i want to take admission in ma in sociology and i m a student of
TDC 3rd year/Assamese(major).Can i ?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MA in Sociology while doing TDC 3rd year Assamese(Major)? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How to get the merit list of chemistry major for admission in TDC 1st year of cotton college?
  3. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  4. What is the date of announcement of TDC?
  5. How to take admission in 3rd year Sociology in Annamalai University
  6. How to do my major Training from ISRO being a student of 3rd year BE course with EC stream?
  7. Which courses can be done in Biochemistry after TDC class? Is 5 years integrated course possible?
  8. Cutoff marks for admission in TDC for general category?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for admission in TDC 1st semester science for general category
  10. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  11. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  12. Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do for CA? I am a student of B.A 3rd year in economics
  14. How to get admission in PG in English? I am a 3rd year student of Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
  15. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  16. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  17. How to do major project in 7th semester? I am a 4th year B.Tech IT student
  18. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
23rd March 2018, 09:29 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a TDC 3rd year student with Assamese major take admission in MA in sociology?

Dear you are a student of TDC - Three Year Degree Course and you want to pursue MA in Sociology then you should know that to apply for MA in sociology you should have following eligibility criteria :

A degree in relevant discipline or any other discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.

If you are TDC student and have completed degree then only you can apply for MA in sociology otherwise you will not be able to take admission in any university for MA in sociology.

So one thing is clear that you are eligible to apply for MA in Sociology now you can choose other ways also to make your career better

After TDS you can apply for MA in English Literature also because there is very good scope of MA English Literature and once you complete then you can apply for good jobs.

After MA in sociology you can apply for MSW jobs which are included society related jobs and functions of the govt. launched for development of society and also be a very good NGO Manager which works for society.

Thanks and Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?