21st August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MA in Sociology while doing TDC 3rd year Assamese(Major)? What is the admission procedure?

I am a TDC 3rd year Assamese(major) student and I want to take admission in MA in Sociology. Can I get admission in this course. And pls' tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a TDC 3rd year student with Assamese major take admission in MA in sociology?
  2. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in 3rd year Sociology in Annamalai University
  4. Cutoff marks for admission in TDC for general category?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for admission in TDC 1st semester science for general category
  6. How to get the merit list of chemistry major for admission in TDC 1st year of cotton college?
  7. Detailed information and admission procedure about B.A(sociology) after 12th?
  8. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the date of announcement of TDC?
  10. Which courses can be done in Biochemistry after TDC class? Is 5 years integrated course possible?
  11. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Horticulture) for B.Sc(Biology) 3rd year student?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  13. When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  15. How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same
  16. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  17. Best college to study M.Com for B.Com Honours 3rd year student in Mumbai? Procedure and percentage required to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2017, 12:24 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Admission in MA in Sociology while doing TDC 3rd year Assamese(Major)? What is the admission procedure?

Eligibility for M.A Sociology:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree(any stream) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some reputed universities conduct entrance exam to get admission to their courses .

List of entrance exams for M.A(Sociology):-
[*]Anna University M.A Entrance Exam[*]University of Mumbai M.A Entrance Exam[*]Allahabad University M.A Entrance Exam[*]Kurukshetra University M.A Entrance Test[*]University of Rajasthan M.A Entrance Exam[*]IGNOU M.A Entrance Exam[*]University of Delhi M.A Entrance Exam

List of best colleges/Universities of M.A Sociology:-

University of Mysore
Mysore

Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi ,Uttar Pradesh

Allahabad University
Allahabad ,Uttar Pradesh

University of Madras
Madras ,Tamil Nadu

University of Rajasthan
Jaipur ,Rajasthan

Amity University
Noida ,Uttar Pradesh

Punjabi University
Patiala ,Punjab

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Delhi

University of Pune
Pune ,Maharashtra

Annamalai University
Chennai ,Tamil Nadu

University of Calcutta
Calcutta,West Bengal

Punjabi University
Patiala ,Punjab

Exam pattern of M.A sociology entrance exam:-

Questions of entrance exam for M.A sociology are based on the syllabus of B.A sociology.

Job profiles:-

Social critic
Social worker
Counsellor
Marriage counsellor
Research assistant
Family counsellor
Census worker
Sociologist

Employment areas:-

Colleges
Universities
Prisons
Television studios
Social work
Journalism
Human services
Newspapers
Radio stations

Courses after M.A sociology:-

M.Phil Sociology
PhD in sociology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?