3rd June 2012, 03:54 PM
rnjoshi24

Can we do BSc with Physics from BARC after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for that?

Can we do BSc with Physics from BARC after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for that?

4th August 2012, 07:52 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can we do BSc with Physics from BARC after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for that?

DEAR,

surely you can go from BARC for Bsc courses

--you should have diploma degree in mechanical or chemical branch engineering with 60%

--age limit:19 to 24 yrs

--selection procedure

written test

interview

at the time of interview you need :

--caste certificate

--birth certificate

--domicile certificate

--qualifying certificates

for more details for application visit:

http://www.barc.ernet.in

all the best
26th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do BSc with Physics from BARC after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for that?

I am a Science Biology student in 11th class in Udaipur,Rajasthan. Can i join BARC after 12th in Radiation Physics? If yes, Please give me guide lines for that.
25th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should we get in 12 std for appearing BARC exam to do BSC
24th October 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

My son Mr Abhilash S Hathwar is studying in 1PUC PCMB, after 12th very much interested to join lntegrated M. SC in Physics (B. Sc M. Sc). Is it possible sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?