22nd July 2012, 12:20 PM
vidhee jain

Can we do Law and Journalism together? What am I supposed to do after 12th Arts to pursue both?

can we do law and journalism together..if yes than what m i supposed to do after 12 arts to pursue both?

16th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we do Law and Journalism together? What am I supposed to do after 12th Arts to pursue both?

You want to do journalism and law together that is not possible in India as pursue two degree from regular mode will not be possible

and if you follow one from regular and other from distance mode than distance mode degree will not create any good career scope for you.

It is better to choose one career at one time and study with serious devotion to excel in the field .

What you can do is that you can opt for Journalism course in your bachelor level and opt for law course in Post graduation level

for which minimum qualification is graduation from recognized university .

But you should pursue one course and excel in one field for better career growth and job satisfaction which is rare now a days .

Both law and journalism Bachelor courses colleges conduct entrance examination to judge the law/journalism aptitude of students

through these examination.

Journalism

Journalism is a course in which must have skill are good written and communication skills and knowledge about current affair (at least )

The top 10 Journalism Colleges in India are:

1 Mudra Institute of Communications. Ahmedabad

www.mica.ac.in
2 Asian College of Journalism, Chennai

www.asianmedia.org
3 Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore

www.iijnm.org
4 Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune

www.simc.edu
5 IIMC, New Delhi

www.iimc.nic.in

6 Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai

www.xaviercomm.org
7 AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research, Jamia,

www.ajkmcrc.org
8 Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam

www.manoramajschool.com
9 Film and Television Institute of India, Pune

www.ftiindia.com
10 Times School of Journalism, New Delhi

www.tcms.in

Where as law in which must have skills are logical thinking and good reasoning and good written and communication skills.

India's top ten law colleges:-

NLSIU, Bangalore
NALSAR, Hyderabad
NLIU, Bhopal
Symbiosis Law College, Pune
Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
ILS Law College, Pune
Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
Amity Law School, Delhi
University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore
NUJS, Kolkata
15th March 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do Law and Journalism together? What am I supposed to do after 12th Arts to pursue both?

Iam a student of 11th science but I want to do journalism after 12th so what are the courses??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?