11th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can we have Biotechnology without Maths?

can we have biotechnology without maths...could u please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  2. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?
  5. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  6. Can we have Biotechnology without Maths?
  7. Can I do B.Tech Biotechnology without Maths?
  8. What is the date of Maths Bridge Course exam to join B.Tech Biotechnology
  9. Percentage required in boards and which are the courses in Biotechnology(Without Maths)? Which competitive exams do I need to appear?
  10. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  11. Is it advisable for me to opt for biotechnology after scoring 67% in SSC? Is Biology and Maths compulsory for all institutions?
  12. If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?
  13. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  15. Can I do B.Tech engineering in Biotechnology after 12th if I taken Biotech in Lieu of Mathematics during 12th?
  16. Which subjects should be taken in 12th to study bio technology?
  17. Information about Biotechnology for Non maths student after passing 12th? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?
  18. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2013, 09:17 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we have Biotechnology without Maths?

Since biotechnology involves a lot of mathematics, you can't get a Bachelor degree in it without some level of math as a prerequisite and during the study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?