14th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can we skip to Aeronautical Engineering from industrial electronics?

can we skip to aeronautical engineering from industrial electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  2. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  5. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  10. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  11. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  15. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
16th November 2020, 09:44 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can we skip to Aeronautical Engineering from industrial electronics?

Aeronautical engineering is a four year undergraduate program
The eligibility criteria for the is
candidate must have studied 11th and 12th from science stream with a minimum of 60 % and about in the board
Candidate will also have to sit for the entrance examination and some of the colleges also offer direct merit based admissions
No you cannot skip the courses from industrial electronics to aeronautical engineering as this are two complete different streams you will have to get admissions only on the basis of 12th standard merit or the entrance exam merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?