13th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Nagaraj Archak

Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka

I am studying in Class 11 CBSE abroad and my parents are from Karnataka and they studied in Karnataka. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET??? Please Reply!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  4. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  5. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  9. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  10. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  11. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  13. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  14. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  15. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for government sears after studying from class 1st to 10th in Karnataka and PU I and II from Tamilnadu?
  18. Any IIT JEE coaching institute in Karnataka which I can opt along with my CBSE class 11th and 12th?
8th September 2016, 07:11 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.

For Karnataka Common Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Mathematics subjects along with any one of the optional subject- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Electronics. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you studying in Class 11 CBSE abroad So, you are not eligible for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?