24th May 2011, 02:15 PM
juhi jadli

Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?

I am a class 12th student from science stream.i intend to take hotel management as a career after 12th.Is it the right option??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  2. Is Hotel Management a right career option after 12th science stream?
  3. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  6. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?
  9. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  10. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?
  12. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  13. How to do the course of Hotel Management after passing 12th in science
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  15. Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.
  16. Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?
  17. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  18. How to go for Hotel Management after passing 12th science?
26th May 2011, 08:19 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?

Every course has got it's own importance. Hotel management courses have many categories like operating-sections of the hotel industry i.e front office, general operations, sales and marketing, food and beverage, service keeping and catering.

There are many Institutes which offer Hotel Management courses but prefer the Institutes which are UGC Approved or AICTE Approved and other such rankings, better placements, good teaching staff..etc.It will be better if you go through the entrance exam conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.You can download the form through the website

http://www.nchmct.org/

This Institute is preferable because it has been recognized and colleges under it provides you with the best teaching staff and has got outstanding placements.

The best places to pursue this course is:-

Institute of Hotel management
Indian Institute of hospitality and management
Bangalore management Academy
Attached Files
File Type: docx Affilated_Govt.Private_Instititue.docx(31.2 KB, 147 views)
26th May 2011, 10:49 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Thumbs up Re: Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?

This is good option.
You should do MBA in Hotel managment.
26th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juhi jadli View Post
I am a class 12th student from science stream.i intend to take hotel management as a career after 12th.Is it the right option??
Hii,
If youu are intrested so every thing is rigth,,
because you are intrested so do any thing you get sucess then definelty apply for that and make a good carrior ..

Good luck....

ankur
26th May 2011, 02:22 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

A course can be a good or not depend on our interest if you have interest then Hotel management is also a good field to make a bright career. Every course demand some hard work without hard work we can’t achieve any thing.

In India many institute are there which are providing this course. In this course many short and long courses are available which you can do from ay Institute.

Some famous institute are
1. Institute of Hotel management
2. Indian Institute of hospitality and management
3. Bangalore management Academy
26th May 2011, 02:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?

A course can be a good or not depend on our interest if you have interest then Hotel management is also a good field to make a bright career. Every course demand some hard work without hard work we can’t achieve any thing.

In India many institute are there which are providing this course. In this course many short and long courses are available which you can do from ay Institute.

Some famous institute are
1. Institute of Hotel management
2. Indian Institute of hospitality and management
3. Bangalore management Academy
26th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Hotel management is one of the most interesting career options in the contemporary job market. Career training from a recognized and reputed hotel management institute is just an icing on the cake.

The hotel industry promises a bright future for anyone who wishes to take up a career in this segment. The students opting for hotel management career courses must have an affinity towards socializing and understanding the needs of the people.

Some institute are:

Hospitality ManagementSpectraHospitality.com/Hospitality
Funding Services,Management Servcs Operator,InvestorTie Ups INDIA
B.A. Aviation Managementwww.p2uc.org
Start your studies in aviation in English language in Germany!
26th May 2011, 06:44 PM
mandiv

hello....
dear each and every carrier option is good if you are interested in your field...there is no benefit for such a carrier in which you are not interested since you will not be able to perform well in field in which you are not interested ....
since you are interested in HM so go for it from a well reputed university which should be AICTE approved in order to get a good placement oppurtunity...
all the best
26th May 2011, 08:19 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
.Hotel management courses have many categories like operating-sections of the hotel industry.

Institutes which are UGC Approved or AICTE Approved and other such rankings, better placements, good teaching staff..etc.It will be better if you go through the entrance exam conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
26th May 2011, 08:22 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Each and every course as their own importance.But mainly,course will be depend upon interest of the candidate.
As you said that your are interest in Hotel management,so go a head and have a good future.
But do the course in top management institute,to have good future.
All the Best.
26th May 2011, 09:04 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
friend,
every work or job is best if you are interested in doing that job and you will surely excel in that field.so just go for it if you really want to do that.so best of luck for your future.
7th September 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

gud choice... evn i tuk up HM aftr 12th sci... i m currently a 2nd year student at IHM-AURANGABAD whch is affiliated with HUDDERSFIELD UNIVERSITY,UK AND TAJ GROUP OF HOTELS.... IT IS THE ONLY INSTITUTE IN INDIA TO HAVE AICTE APPROVAL FOR HM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?