19th August 2011, 07:01 PM
vismaya bigas

Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course?

now I am studing the course MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE.. what are the career operchunity provided in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  2. Career opportunities after completing MSc Computer Science if I have to go for diploma in Cyber Law?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. Career scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc IT? -- [New]
  5. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  6. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  9. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What are the opportunities in US? I am studying B.E computer science
  11. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  12. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  16. Best option between MCA and MCS after BCS? What can I do having two years gap after BCS?
  17. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  18. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
22nd August 2011, 04:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course?

After completing your M.Sc course you can join at the trainee level in any of the firms which needs programmers, network experts etc. It will depend on the area where you want to gain experience. The level of the salary should be lower than that of B.Tech candidates. If you wish to have better career prospectus it would be ideal if you take M.Tech after M.Sc. You can do the same after gaining experience or after completing M.Sc too.
10th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Now am stying M.Sc computer science..what are the opportunities will provide in this course?
18th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Now am stying M.Sc computer science..what are the opportunities will provide in this course?
Reply piz
23rd February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in bsc 3rd com sc.please tell me about m.sc com. sc.may i join it or not.also please tell me which are the good institutes offering msc in computer science.
27th February 2012, 06:04 PM
michael_scofield

After the completion of your B.C.A one of the option would be to search a job. You will be having many options open for u like public sector jobs and private jobs.

Public Sector jobs : Civil Services, CDS examination, Bank jobs, Lecturer job, etc....

Private Sector Jobs : Multinational Companies like Mahindra Satyam, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Capgemini, Dell, etc.....

2. Higher Education :

You can also opt for higher education for post graduation course, here there are another two options to consider

M.C.A
M.B.A

Since you have studied in B.C.A then it would be Better for you to do M.C.A because the same subjects are studied in depth with a specific course specialization. After Completion of M.C.A you can have numerous opportunities available. As it would be keeping in the same stream where you had your graduation same will be your post graduation as well.

If you opt out for M.B.A there are various fields in M.B.A as Specializations the top most fields are

Finance
Marketing
Operating
Information Technology
Human Resources

You would be required to exhibit great amount of communication skills and management skills to succeed in any of the specializations mentioned above. The opportunities of getting into a successful career are plenty, if you work hard and show great determination.

You can Choose any of the two options i.e either Job or higher studies but if u join job after graduation it would take you some time to settle down in your career but if you choose higher education then it will help you settle down quickly because of your dual degree and continuous flow of education without break will also help you being focused and achieving higher.

All the best
27th February 2012, 07:46 PM
michael_scofield

fter completion of B.E computer science you have the better opportunities in govt field and as well as private fields also.
after computer science there are so many government job for which your engineering degree is required. but for government job you have to first appear in written examination. some government sector recruit computer science are-
ISRO
Indian Railway
Indian army
Indian air force and many more.

some government undertaken organization also recruit computer science engineering graduate students. you may apply for that type of job.

29th December 2011 03:49 PM
29th April 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i am so confused which course is better mscit or msc computer science?
12th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i am 29 year old i have done pgdca and doing m.sc(computer science). now i want to prepare some exam for govt.jobs please tell
which type of exam are best for me.
16th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc Computer Science and then I joined telecom sector where I have experience of more than 10 years. i have also worked as visiting faculty few years back and I have done my MBA from a private university. I want to start my career in teaching again what are the options and what are the eligibility criteria? mail at [email protected]
11th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineer from 2009 batch. I want a good job in automobile field. What should i do to enter in good automobile company
12th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

job opennings for msc(computer science)
18th January 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am M Sc computer science and working for it firm for six years and drawing salary of US $ 70 k per Annam.
what should I do next for better future
18th March 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what option for career do i have after masters in computer science in case if I have to gain knowledge?
2nd April 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course?
1st August 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course?

I had complete Msc distance education 2011 batch & now working in accountant...I am very confused to better choose job..kindly provide me ([email protected]) good decision to take next level & very do the needful...I am waiting your reply above mail ID..
15th October 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the best pg courses after bsc physics to get a high salary job other than teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?