11th October 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Career Opportunities in Commerce?

Career opportunities in commerce.
if it is good, then i want to join

Related Questions:
  1. Career Opportunities in Commerce?
  2. What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths
  3. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  5. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  6. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  7. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme? -- [New]
  8. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
  11. List career opportunities in Railways for Commerce graduate?
  12. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  13. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
  14. What are the career options for BVSc?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  16. Do the commerce stream in 11th having good career opportunities?
  17. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  18. What are the career opportunities for an ex-servicemen?
11th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Nichole Hudson

Default Re: Career Opportunities in Commerce?

There are wide opportunities for commerce students. One of the most obvious career options is to pursue B.Com and thereafter work as Accountants. Educational background in commerce also gives makes the student to get into a career in Insurance and stock market. The ambitious ones can also opt to become Chartered Accountants and Company Secretary. Just check out the following site. http://www.commerce.gov/about-commerce/careers
This site would give you a complete idea about the job opportunities available for commerce students.
11th October 2011, 04:23 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many good options after studying in commerce field. if you have interest on commerce field then obviously you should go for commerce field. after graduation in commerce you may go for higher study master degree or you may go for job. there are good opportunities in banking sector where commerce graduate can apply. every year banking sector recruit commerce graduate with a large number of post. so if you are interested you may try for that.

so many government and private organization recruit commerce graduate in their account section. also commerce graduate will be eligible for all that job for which only graduate degree is required irrespective of the stream. you may try for that type of job. like job in Indian defense sector, Indian railway etc.

you may also complete your master degree and may go for professor job or you may try for high school teacher job or any other teaching job. you may also built your career as chartered account or any other commerce related post.

if you are interested in commerce field then you should go for that. in every field there are good opportunities and scope if you are really good in that field.

best wishes.
11th October 2011, 06:23 PM
neha bh

In commerce many option after 12
->if u got good marks in 12th than take admission to the delhi university.
->you can do the CA if you have good knowledege.
->after completing the garduation you can join the MBA.
->you can also join the BBA.

there are many option.

regards
neha
11th October 2011, 06:39 PM
jiit_shobhit

if v talk abt field of commerce den u hv good opportunity to work as a CA OR ACCOUNTANT in good companies,and also hv a option to join banking sector.....if u think abt A grade srvcs.den u should try 4 upsc and ssc level exams 4 for commerce trade.....vsh u goodluck...
11th October 2011, 09:53 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Career Opportunities in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Career opportunities in commerce.
if it is good, then i want to join

Career Opportunities In Commerce

There are innumerable opportunities in Commerce that you can go for..

The commerce graduates mainly prefer going for

MBA(Master of Business Administration) :- If you want to go in for Management or managerial jobs..then you can go in for MBA..and MBA graduates do get a really handsome income..

Civil Service Exams :- In order to join the elite panel of the government jobs..you can apply for the Indian Civil Service Exams..by clearing this exam..you can get into IAS,IPS,IFS,etc..
you just need to be a graduate and in the age limit of 21-30 years to appear for this exam..

Lecturer :- If you want to become a teacher then you can always do your masters an then go for Ph.D in that subject and then you can apply for the lectureship..

Chartered Accountancy :- This is the favorite branch of all the commerce graduates and they earn really high after doing this course..

You always do have the options of getting into other jobs but the above mentioned things are the major fields..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
11th October 2011, 10:52 PM
tejesh_09

There is ample opportunity for a carrier in Commerce. After graduation in commerce you may purse your study in some specialization course in MBA, Law, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary etc.

You can purse your study in Master in Commerce and opt a carrier in education.

Commerce graduate are suitable for accounting job in various business establishments.
23rd November 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

After graduate of commerce can I become a teacher in Filipino?
10th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

after tyb.com what is the best carear option for student?
10th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing Bcom specialization in Management what are the career prospects are available?As I dnt want to go for CA or MBA.So plz help me out to get the best career option.
3rd April 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my B.com and Bed I want to become a teahcer and take exam CTET what subject should I offer i.e. math & science or social science
3rd April 2013, 05:44 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of carrer opportunities in commerce field.
  • Business Administration
  • E-Commerce
  • Finance
  • Economics and Marketing
  • Agriculture Economics
  • Accounting
  • Banking
  • Chartered Accountants
  • Company Secretary
  • CWA
  • Economics
  • Mathematics and Statistics
  • Stock Broking
  • Insurance
  • Chartered Financial Analyst
  • Cost and Work Accountant (CWA)
  • Capital market
17th April 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How many percent is needed on being a business administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?