7th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std

my name is chandan kumar i had done my 12th in and b.a 1st year from kumaun university uttarakhand now iam in delhi and i have left my graduation so can i do any distance learning from delhi or any other course from delhi like b.a

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University
  2. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  3. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  4. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  5. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University? -- [New]
  6. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  7. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  9. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for GPSC if did 12th from Gujarat and graduation from Maharashtra?
  11. The courses offered by AMIETE in New Delhi is a correspondence or regular course?
  12. List of colleges in Chennai offering correspondence degree program in mathematics? I have passed 12th
  13. Delhi university conducts MSc in Microbiology through correspondence?
  14. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  16. Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?
  17. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue 12th again with PCB from NIOS board?
20th April 2012, 02:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is chandan kumar i had done my 12th in and b.a 1st year from kumaun university uttarakhand now iam in delhi and i have left my graduation so can i do any distance learning from delhi or any other course from delhi like b.a
Yes you can certainly pursue Bachelor In Arts from distance education.
The best option to pursue BA would be Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU. IGNOU have many centers across India. It will be easier for you to locate the center in Delhi as well. The center for examination are decided by the students themselves. Moreover, IGNOU certificates are excepted throughout Asia by private, public and government sectors.

The Headquarter of IGNOU is in Delhi itself.

The Regional Office address:
52, Tughlakabad Instt, Area
Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi-110062
Tel: 011-29956015/29958078-26056834/26058354

For further information on location of the centers you can visit the official website of the university:
www.ignou.ac.in
17th April 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std

I have done my 12th from correspondence .now I am30 can I do BA again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?