27th May 2012, 08:49 PM
heena abdul shaikh

Is it necessary to do diploma after 12th? What is the procedure?

i am a 12th passed student from talegaon dabhade i want to know that is it necessary to do diploma after 12th can i not go directly for degree and if ican go for degree than what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get B.A or B.Com degree without doing 12th(by doing diploma)? What is the procedure?
  8. When and how we can get admission for Diploma engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  11. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  14. How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?
  15. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
3rd June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do diploma after 12th? What is the procedure?

i had diploma after completed the 12th is it equal to digree 3 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?