2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of courses to pursue after completion of BIPC having good job opportunities?

My son has completed his SSC scoring 74% marks in it. I want to know about the best career opportunities for him after 10th. I want him to avail a good job in future. Therefore, kindly help me out.

5th June 2016, 11:23 PM
ant man

Default Re: List of courses to pursue after completion of BIPC having good job opportunities?

After completing Intermediate in BiPC your son can do any degree course related to medicine like
1. MBBS
2. BDS
3. BAMS
4. B.Pharm
5. B.Sc agriculture
6. B.Sc (3 years degree)
7. BHMS
8. BPT
9. BOT
10. BUMS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities? 2 4th February 2019 10:17 AM
What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate? 26 12th June 2018 11:58 AM
Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses? 13 12th May 2014 04:48 PM
List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses? 4 8th December 2013 09:45 AM
Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT? 10 14th July 2013 02:27 PM