22nd October 2016, 05:24 PM
apnidesh

Prospects after choosing French as major for BA course in India and Abroad? How it can be helpful for her to become a Diplomat?

My daughter is doing BA with economics and french as subjects, I want to know further career and study options in india and abroad. Also want to know how french will help her in becoming diplomat or what exams will she have to give to do the same and with what subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French? -- [New]
  2. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  3. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  5. Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad?
  6. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. Procedure to work in abroad after BDS from India? What are the salary prospects?
  9. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  10. How to do M.A in French by distance mode in India and Abroad?
  11. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  13. Where should I do my MBA? India or abroad?
  14. What are the job opportunities in foreign counties? I am a MCA student
  15. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective?
  16. B.Sc Physics honours is a helpful course to go abroad and get a job there?
  17. What are the earning prospects in abroad after choosing career as a Marine Biologist?
  18. Best colleges in India and Abroad for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Prospect of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?