28th June 2012, 01:56 PM
singh kavita 1

Career scope for 3 year LLB course?

Hello Sir/Madam
Please tell me about the scope of LL.B.(3years)course and other related things for girls in Indian Army.

28th June 2012, 03:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career scope for 3 year LLB course?

After completing LLB, Girls can apply for the post of JAG in Indian Army. Whenever there is a vacancy in the Indian Army for JAG position they post a ad in newspaper or several websites or internet.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Your age should be between 21 to 27 years as on January 1 of the year you apply for the JAG.

You must be Indian National

Unmarried

You must score 55 per cent marks in LLB course.

Candidates are also required to be member of Bar Council of India or their respective state.

The candidates selected would be called to appear at a Service Selection Board on a specific date. All candidates would go through various tests like Group Tests, Psychological and interview. All these tests would take 5 days to complete.

There would be a Medical Examination that all candidates are also required to pass with flying colors. All those who are declared fit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) can progress ahead.

All who qualify at the Service Selection Board are found to be medically fit would be placed according to the merit.

To apply for JAG, you need to wait for a official advertisement by Indian Army in the newspaper. All the instructions are given in the ad itself.
1st July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir will you please elaborate the word JAG?
13th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i m gratuete with commerce can llb is better choice for me
8th October 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I am 25 and i want to join BA-LLB 5 years course....... plz guide me
3rd November 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m 29 years old married girl i have completed M . Com. i wana to do LLB Whats scope in that.
5th November 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

career scop of BA .LLB 3year
8th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm a student of b.pharm but i'will do llb after b.pharm so please suggest me llb in my scop
21st March 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a law graduate with 49% of age 30 years. Is there any scope for govt. job for me?
Manoj, Assam
1st May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have got 45 % graduate .in llb i m 30 years . IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR JOB FOR COMPANY
4th December 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Mara naama saurabh yadav hai aur mai wkil banna chahta hu plz halp mai kya kra......apna ray de..." [email protected]
5th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sherleytwain;2393232]After completing LLB, Girls can apply for the post of JAG in Indian Army. Whenever there is a vacancy in the Indian Army for JAG position they post a ad in newspaper or several websites or internet.

Eligibility Criteria:-
2nd August 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a science student and complete my graduation in science.....!!

Can after graduation 3 yr llb course woulb be better option for me...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?