19th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Narasimma pandian

Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of B.E mechanicl engg
can i able to study aeronautical engineering in me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  9. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  10. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  11. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the different types of diploma course after passing 10th?
  15. List of diploma courses which can be done after SSC with General maths?
  16. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  17. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
22nd August 2011, 02:41 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Friend

Yes, It is possible to do M.Tech./M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after B.E./B.Tech. in
mechanical engineering.

In India the institution for M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering are IITs(B, K, KGP, M)
You can get admission in an IIT through GATE test. On the basis of GATE score
people apply to various IIT campuses.

You can take GATE test with Mechanical Engineering paper and on that score you
can apply for M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering.

For any further information in this regard please visit: www.iitm.gate.ac.in
22nd August 2011, 03:05 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you can. if you passed B.E degree. then you have to give GATE exam. gate is a entress exam for M.E.
22nd August 2011, 03:15 PM
samrith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narasimma pandian View Post
After completion of B.E mechanicl engg
can i able to study aeronautical engineering in me
yes ofcouse you could join the aeronautical engineering after the completion of your be mechanical engineering
22nd August 2011, 03:23 PM
sg1991

Yes, after completing B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, you can do M.E./M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering.
For this you will have to give GATE exam in Aeronautical Engineering. You will be given a GATE score card which remains valid for 2 years.
Depending on your GATE score you will get the institute.
You will have to study the GATE syllabus of Aeronautical Engineering.
There is no age limit for it. And no mimimum percentage are required.
Also you can give as many attempts as you want.
3rd September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

im studying my B.E aeronautical engineering in which college can i study my M.E
20th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it posible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
6th July 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

What minimum score required in gate for doing mtech in aerospace engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?