24th March 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Which caste I belong to if I am Sindhi? What to add in the exam application forms?

Which caste I belong to if I am Sindhi? What to add in the exam application forms? I am trying for various competitive exams and I have a doubt on what to write there in caste? Can you please give me the answer on this? Please consider.

28th March 2017, 01:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which caste I belong to if I am Sindhi? What to add in the exam application forms?

As per the current guidelines of Government of India Sindhi are in General category.
In various state of India Sindhi are demanding for OBC cast reservation, which is yet not granted by the government.

** In competitive exam in caste category select Hindu>> General. If there is any sub category then write Sindhi.
** If your family income is less than 2 lacks then you can get rebate subject to you must have a income certificate of the family.
13th January 2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which caste I belong to if I am Sindhi? What to add in the exam application forms?

Is mandhyan sur name is sindhi??
30th July 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

In which category sindhi are coming obc sc st
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?