19th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Jeetu Sirwani

How to do diploma in electrical after passing 10th with 43%?

want to do diploma in electrical but my per in 10 th is 43% and i have done 12 in commerce per is 45% i want to do internaly in pimpri only and due to caste they are giving admission my caste is sindhi please answer what to do my mob 9762345303

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  2. How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th
  3. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?
  5. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  6. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience? -- [New]
  7. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  8. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  12. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  14. Can I go for Diploma Electrical after passing +2 Commerce?
  15. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
26th June 2012, 09:10 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical after passing 10th with 43%?

hello friend..!!

->as you have just scored 43% marks in 10th,that is very less.
->to do diploma you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the recognized college or university.
->if you get good rank in the entrance exam,then definitely you will get an admission in diploma else you should do 12th class.

thank u..!!
27th June 2012, 12:09 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical after passing 10th with 43%?

Well my friend i want to tell you that for going into the Diploma course after the 10th standard the percentage of 10th really doesn't matter. Every state conducts some entrance exam for its students to provide them admission into the Diploma courses for example in Punjab there is JET. So i will suggest you to prepare for the entrance exam of your respective state and get good marks in the entrance exam so that you can take admission in the Diploma course in your interested Stream. Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?