29th January 2011, 08:26 PM
Harminder Singh Banger

Cavaliers or Olive green: better institute in Chandigarh for SSB preparation for 11th standard student?

Sir, i'm studying in class 11 and also preparing for NDA entrance exam.I also want to take ssb training from Chandigarh .I have 2 options,either i can join cavaliers or olive green.Sir i want to know which one of these institutes would be best for me?

3rd February 2011, 12:39 PM
rahul katare

Default Re: Cavaliers or Olive green: better institute in Chandigarh for SSB preparation for 11th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harminder Singh Banger View Post
Sir, i'm studying in class 11 and also preparing for NDA entrance exam.I also want to take ssb training from Chandigarh .I have 2 options,either i can join cavaliers or olive green.Sir i want to know which one of these institutes would be best for me?
it is very good that you are preparing right from 11 standard so gentlemen in my opinion cavalior is good out of these two and also it is not neccessarry that you require coaching for ssb however for nda written test preparation you can consult following books
1.arihant self study guide
2.arihant previuos 10 years papers
have a nice day
11th February 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cavaliers or Olive green: better institute in Chandigarh for SSB preparation for 11th standard student?

well as per the opinin stated above i agree you should first concentrate on the nda written exams .
And i belive you have a lot of choices in chandigarh like olive green, new careers and olive green .
I have personally taken coaching from New Careers and i was recommended through.
But, keep your first focus on clearing NDA .
10th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir .iam serving in an indian army and want to go for sco so for that which ssb coaching institute is best in chandigarh like-minerva,olive green,new careeer academy,cavalier kindly help me out
23rd April 2011, 04:02 PM
Jitender.dx.1993

Sir, which istitute i should go for nda's ssb coaching that will also provide me with better theoritical & practical knowledge of PABT in either of the following cities :Chandigarh / delhi /jaipur
26th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Harminder,
I took NDA written coaching and also SSB training from Olive Greens in Chandigarh. We had 70% success rate from our batch. They have the best teaching faculty and all the facilities of a real SSb. In case you are serious about NDA, Olive Greens is a better option for you any day. They have moved to Manimajra, Chandigarh near BSNL telehone exchange.
Best of luck!!
Mohit
14th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Harminder
Sure the OG is good but now its not the same as before. The academy is now in two places The out door is 20 kms away from where the centre is and it has become more commercial and interested in other businesses the Calivers having an all India presence is a better option.

Ramesh
15th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to join air force x group training
28th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

my name is deepak & my dream is to become a fighter pilot for this i gave a test & i have cleared the PABT test . NOw please suggest me that what should i do to prepare for ssb& enterence exam . I donot have any other option
28th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

books for cds written exam
28th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

books which covers all ssb exams
22nd August 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i m a serving soldier in indian army and i want to join a ssb coaching for commision. give the suggestion of other than balnoi academy
25th September 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have cleared the airforce exam held on 28aug,2011.please tell me when i will get the call letter for interview.
25th September 2011, 06:45 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Cavaliers or Olive green: better institute in Chandigarh for SSB preparation for 11th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harminder Singh Banger View Post
for ssb institute you must go in Delhi, because there is some good institute
24th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which is the best ssb coaching result oriented institute near/ sorrounding chandimandir military cantonment especially for service entry (PC SL) ? What should be the minimum duration of such coaching ? Kindly reply. My e-mail ID is [email protected]. Thank you.
14th December 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Cavaliers or Olive green: better institute in Chandigarh for SSB preparation?
29th December 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me please the address of olive green ssb coaching chandigarh?
23rd February 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching institute for army ssb?
2nd April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared the recent AFCAT and I have previously attended two SSB's(Conference Out in both) and I want to take coaching ,which institute in Chandigarg area or Dehi region would be better for me..? please reply as soon as possible.
28th July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my graduation this year now i am doing my prepration for ias give me suggestion about how can i syudy well.
25th April 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

is olive green government recognised ssb coaching centre ?
24th November 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better academy for NDA written ...Olive greens or Cavalier ,Manimajra .....Plz tell me ....
19th March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Olive Greens Institute is the best institute for SSB Coaching NDA Training inn Charndigarh. And Here are the fact:
1. No hired Faculty - All Faculty is EX SSB Assessors. That means the very people who test you at the real SSB.
2. The biggest Outdoor GTO Training Ground in North.
3. 4500 Students have been commisioned.
No Bodty can match these facts in Chandigarh.
18th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me which is best coaching institute for sab ...minerva...or olive greens or cavalier.....I m confused
15th May 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Just want to knw about the fee structure of olive greens coaching for cds n nw m pursuing engineering with ec branch..so pls advice me for cds
12th November 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have my ssb next month...i am confused whether i should go for coaching or not.
14th December 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Sainesh Siyota student of XII (appearing) and I have passed NDA-II 2017 written exam.
Now I want to take training before 7 January 2018 because I have been called for interview.
Please suggest me the institute for training. Please send me the suggestion at [email protected]

Thanks
Sainesh Siyota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?