21st May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which stream would be perfect between Commerce and Humanities for doing MBA in future?

Among commerce and humanities, I don't know which one is really interesting and would be the perfect stream for MBA. I have a really hard pressure by my parents to go for entrance coaching but I'm sure if I choose anything against my will I will not succeed in it as I hate both medicine and engineering. I love mathematics and social like anything but I'm not sure about other subjects in both the group as it is introduced only in 11th. I really have a hard time in choosing the streams for MBA.

11th December 2017, 04:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream would be perfect between Commerce and Humanities for doing MBA in future?

1. Always follow your interest and make your parents understand that you donot like medical or engineering courses and even if you opt under pressure, you will not perform well in those courses.

2. If you want to pursue Master of Business Administration then you should opt commerce stream in 11th and 12th. Humanities will not be a good option. Other subjects include Accountancy, Economics etc.

3. You can go for integrated BBA and MBA from IIM, Indore.
13th December 2017, 10:01 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream would be perfect between Commerce and Humanities for doing MBA in future?

I will suggest you to do MBA in either Accounts or International Marketing from Top Colleges like IIMs

** Above mention field are in current trend and will help you in getting better job in this Globalization market.
14th December 2017, 12:57 PM
ravinayadav256

According to me for MBA in future you should take commerce stream because it will help you more.

Eligibility for MBA:-

Student must have passed a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Job profiles after MBA:-
[*]Management trainee[*]Manager[*]Coordinator[*]Customer care executive[*]Business development executive[*]Officer assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?