8th May 2012, 11:47 PM
praveen 143

Which group should I choose after completing B.Com degree? I am a SC student

i am completed b.com degree ., i need know about tnpsc exam., which group i need to choose., and how to i register that exam., i need to go for any class for that govt.exam., i need to know all about tnpsc exam. i am "SC" Student also., Thank You for your kind Answer., by Praveen

19th November 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I choose after completing B.Com degree? I am a SC student

I am Megha i am pursuing T.Y. b.com as well as I have completed C.B.A FIANANCE 1 YEAR From SiiT University.
so Plz. Suggest what to do after b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams? 34 24th May 2018 05:13 PM
Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt. 21 6th June 2014 07:08 PM
Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka? 7 10th May 2014 07:40 PM
How may i get details regarding recruitment in govt and non govt sectors? I have done diploma in electrical and electronics engineering 2 15th December 2012 12:17 PM