5th September 2013, 08:05 PM
Dasar93

Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering

I am doing final year mechanical engineering(with CGPA:7.7).... i want to know all central government entrance exams and jobs openings in my department side... plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  2. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. What are the central government exams for EEE student studying final year? How to apply for it?
  9. Complete details about IES exam?
  10. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  12. Which are the state and central government exams? I am an ECE student
  13. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  14. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  15. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  16. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  18. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
10th September 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering

Is i am eligible for rrb exams while doing final year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?