10th June 2017, 02:44 PM

Central government job Like NFC or railway department after oriental degree ba (languages) in SANSKRIT

Sir i completed my oriental degree ba languages in SANSKRIT. So can I apply to Any central government job Like NFC AND railway department??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  2. List of central government jobs available to take after completion of studies?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  6. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. How to apply in central school service exam after completing master degree in Sanskrit
  9. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  10. When will the entrance exams going to be held for the competitive exams?
  11. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  12. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  13. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE
  14. Is it possible to get government job if I take Sanskrit or Hindi language is needed?
  15. How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?
  16. Railways job being in final year of B.Com? Eligibility criteria to get job in Railway department?
  17. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department?
10th June 2017, 09:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Central government job Like NFC or railway department after oriental degree ba (languages) in SANSKRIT

Yes, you are eligible for few central government jobs like NFC and railway departments jobs. The eligibility & age limit varies based on the post you are applying.
The full details for NFC & railway departments jobs are mentioned below.

NFC:
- The candidate should complete their Masters or bachelor degree, 10+2 or diploma or any equivalent education from any recognised university/board of education.
- The age limit is 18-22 years, there is 3 years age relaxation for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PwD.
- Based on the post and exam the eligibility may vary.
- The recruitment will be done based on the written test, personal interview and medical test.

Railway department jobs:
- The candidate should complete their graduation, 10+2 or equivalent education in physics, maths, chemistry from any recognised board/ university.
- The age limit varies according to the post.
- The eligibility may vary based on the post.

Each post requires different requirements you need to check for the educational qualification required for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?