7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job if I take Sanskrit or Hindi language is needed?

If I would take Sanskrit can I get government job. Is our honourable prime minister Narendra Modi prefer hindi more? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the right response to proceed further. Thanks!

11th May 2017, 02:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job if I take Sanskrit or Hindi language is needed?

No, it is not mandatory to know Hindi language for getting a government job at most part of the country. But it will be better if you know how to speak and write Hindi. Thanks
13th May 2017, 12:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job if I take Sanskrit or Hindi language is needed?

If you want to make a career in Sanskrit and Hindi, then you should go for a teaching profession like school teacher or even a lecturer in college. For school teacher you need to have degree and B.Ed qualification in concerned field.

For lecturer job, you need to have post graduation qualification in given subjects and then crack exam like NET/SET.
15th May 2017, 11:07 PM
yerukala sudheer

Hello friend

1. If you want to get job in Hindi and Sanskrit languages you need to go for teaching profession in any government recognised universities and Hindi is only official language there is no specific jobs in Hindi and Sanskrit

2. Suppose if you want to get job in government department is the base of Sanskrit and Hindi the only chance is teaching profession in universities

3. For getting job in universities schools colleges etc you need to complete M A in Hindi or Sanskrit and also there is an another chance for getting job in government schools you need to complete b. E. D

All the best my friend good luck
13th October 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in history and english if I opt for basic maths in class 10
27th September 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Isn't studying sanskrit can affect to get government job in banking sector
30th April 2023, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Government gob we can get by studying sanskrit
5th May 2023, 04:26 PM
rbagdiya1

Yes, it is possible to get a government job even if you have studied Sanskrit or Hindi as your language of choice. Many government departments and organizations require candidates who are proficient in Hindi or Sanskrit to perform various tasks related to translation, interpretation, and communication.

In fact, several government organizations such as the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, and Ministry of Culture have specific recruitment programs for translators and interpreters who are proficient in Hindi or Sanskrit. Additionally, many government departments such as the Department of Official Language, Central Hindi Directorate, and Rajbhasha Vibhag also require professionals who are proficient in Hindi or Sanskrit for various roles.

Candidates who have studied Sanskrit or Hindi can also apply for teaching positions in government-run schools and colleges, as well as for positions in government-run cultural institutions that promote the language and literature of Hindi or Sanskrit.

Therefore, having proficiency in Sanskrit or Hindi can be an advantage when applying for government jobs, particularly in certain departments and organizations where knowledge of these languages is considered necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?