3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of central government jobs available to take after completion of studies?

List of central government jobs available to take after completion of studies? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  2. List central government jobs which are matriculation based?
  3. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  5. Is it necessary to do the post graduate course after completing B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  6. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  9. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  10. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  11. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  12. Does Lingayath caste belongs to OBC category? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  14. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  16. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  18. Does Lingayath and Veerashaiva comes under OBC category in Central Government list?
4th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of central government jobs available to take after completion of studies?

You must complete graduation to take up government jobs. You need to complete graduation. if you meet the eligibility criteria then you have to study very hard. To get the government jobs you must Wait for the notification then apply for the exam.After that prepare for the exam & Wait to get Admit card for the exam.Give your best to clear the Preliminary Test with good percentage & Pass the Main exam with good percentage .If clear both then wait for the Admit card to get Interview chance. Prepare for the interview.If selected the join. Note that for some jobs there are Physical test especially for Defence or Police jobs. Jobs which you can apply for:-

1. Civil Service Exam.
2. Combined Defence Service Exam.
3. IBPS Probationary Officer & Clerk.
4. SBI probationary officer & Clerk.
5. Income tax Officer.
6. Intelligence Bureau as an officer.
7. BHEL
8. NTPC
9. ONGC
10.IOCL
11. DRDO
To apply for the jobs meet the eligibility criteria. But Employment news.
4th July 2016, 06:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of central government jobs available to take after completion of studies?

It is not possible to suggest you best available options for you without having your maximum educational qualification.

But, to appear for most of entrance examination to get job in Central government the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

So, if you have completed your degree you can appear for entrance examination such as :-

Railway.

Combined Defence Service.

Civil Services.

Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in respective entrance examination you are eligible for recruitment in job.
5th July 2016, 05:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As, you have not mentioned your degree, therefore nothing accurately can be said regarding it, however if you wish to opt for various central and state government jobs, you will have to complete a minimum of graduation degree from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

Some of the jobs, you could opt for is mentioned below;

> Civil Services.

> Railway Jobs.

> Airforce.

> Indian Army.

> Lecturer.

> Probationary Officer, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?