13th November 2016, 12:00 AM
mohitaprince

How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in CSE. Now I have 1.4 years of experience in Network Engineering. Currently I am working with the HCL as a Network Engineer with a pay scale of 11,500. I am Searching for a new job, I want to work in Railway department of Networking. I want to know how can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  2. Networking Training in Railway Department for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get a job in Indian Railway Department after completing B.Com computers
  4. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  5. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  6. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  8. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  9. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  11. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  12. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Which type job requried for me?
  14. Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE
  15. Which is the best option for a job other than Networking and Languages?
  16. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  17. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE?
  18. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
19th February 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get into the Networking field with Diploma as a qualification. In general, the basic educational qualification required to get job in Indian Railways is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. I suggest you to first complete Graduation to make sure you are eligible to apply for Indian Railways recruitment.
21st February 2017, 07:29 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Post Re: How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?

No,you cannot join railway department of Networking after completing diploma in computer science and engineering.

If you have completed B.TECH in Computer science and engineering from any recognized university then you will be eligible for railway examination.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?