20th July 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which certificate course can help me for selection in companies? I am a B.E 3rd year computer engineering student

Respected sir I am in B.E 3rd year(computer engineering).Could you tell me about the certification courses that help me for selection in companie.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  2. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  3. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  7. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do internships in core companies being a 3rd year Computer Science student?
  9. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  11. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Is the non creamy layer certificate submitted every year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  15. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  16. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering
  18. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
15th May 2016, 02:24 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which certificate course can help me for selection in companies? I am a B.E 3rd year computer engineering student

There is no need of certification at this stage. Just try to keep your score above 65% aggregate and you will get shortlisted for placement.
Only thing you need to do is to prepare for the aptitude test and then for the technical round.
If your technical skills are above average you will be easily selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?