12th November 2011, 03:32 PM

Certificate and Diploma courses related to Tax Law Procedure?

certificate & diploma courses related to tax tax lax tax proceddure
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join LLB in IGNOU after completion of B.Com?
  2. Can I do LLB from IGNOU being a Graduate from HPU with 42%?
  3. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago? -- [New]
  5. Short term courses while doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  7. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  8. Diploma courses related to LLB? Is there any Law related Diploma after 12th?
  9. How to do LLB from distance from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  10. Diploma courses related to law field?
  11. Can I take up interior designing after passing 11th with commerce?
  12. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  13. List of Institutions in Goa for Taxation course?
  14. Procedure to do certificate or diploma course of 1 to 2 years from IGNOU at Bharuch?
  15. Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?
  16. Universities to prefer to go for PG diploma course in Law or Pharma?
  17. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  18. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
25th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate and Diploma courses related to Tax Law Procedure?

I complete M.com now i want to Degree course which time durationn is 1 to 1.5 year and i want to external course. so plz guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?