11th August 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?

hello sir ,

i m interested in accounts & taxation , Which r the courses Do after TYBCOM.
To get An jobs in Income TAx Department

4th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?

Any entrance exam to get job in income tax department after t.y.b.com??
24th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?

which course is better as an income tax officer
30th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 28yrs old can i apply for this exam
8th January 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

pankaj shukla

dear sir
sir im T.Y.B.com to get a job in income tax department

i am 22 year old can i apply for this post.
29th January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sanjay vaghela

dear sir,

I am T Y B.COM to get a job in income tex departmant
i am 28 year old apply in Exm in job
17th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me the deatiles to get the job in Incomtax dept
14th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

courses that can be done after T.Y.B.COM to get a job in income tax department ?
5th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is Siddharth shankar das . I had passed my graduation in B.com honours(Accounting and financing) . My percentage is very low. so i want to know the minimum percentage scale to go through the examination of IT officer. I also want to know the process for the examination and when it is conducted. I will be very much grateful if i get the information for the above details..
19th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hw can i become ot officer
29th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,

after 2 years i will complete my graduation in B.com(Taxation). please tell me courses that can be done after T.Y.B.com to get job in Tax Department?
29th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
after 2 years i will complete graduation in B.Com(Taxation) . please tell me about courses that can be done after graduation to get Govt. job in Income Tax Department .
7th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i m Farha Khan,studied in b.com final year. Sir please tell me about the course that can be done after TYB.Com for income tax department.
10th September 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

procedure to get job in income tax office
21st November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hello dear sir

my name is akshay

and i want to be job in income tax

i am student of s.y.b.com

what i have a job in income tax please say....
17th June 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i just passed t.y.b.com exam and got 77% ,now i plan to go to IT department. so what is the procedure for that? please tell me..
27th August 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

how to get job income tax department or temporary
17th February 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

which Course should be done except CA to become a tax consultant??
Which courses should be done after tybcom to get a reputed job in the field of taxation or in tax department??
18th February 2014, 09:47 AM
rajveetiwari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ,

i m interested in accounts & taxation , Which r the courses Do after TYBCOM.
To get An jobs in Income TAx Department
I think there is no special course for it you can also apply for it after 12th in income tax department and get job pls. read liberty.
26th March 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th I scored good marks in 1 I want to be an ITO can you give me any suggestion??
17th March 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am appeared t y b com ,now i plan to go to IT department. so what is the
procedure for that? please tell me.. And what is cources related that
17th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am appeared t y b com ,now i plan to go to IT department. so what is the
procedure for that? please tell me.. And what is cources related income tax
17th March 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm appeared T.Y.B COM after examination i want courses that can be done after T.Y.B COM to get a job in income tax department
19th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, how can I get a job in income tax department? Can you please tell me the procedure related to this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?