14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Fee for management quota seats at JIMS College, Shamshabad, Hyderabad

What is the fee structure for management quota seats in JIMS college Shamshabad Hyderabad. When was the college started? Is it good to take an admission in JIMS. I secured 924 marks in 12th standard. Please kindly help me to get the right information.

18th August 2016, 07:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for management quota seats at JIMS College, Shamshabad, Hyderabad

Look, it is not possible to tell you the exact amount required for the admission at JIMS College through management quota as the College authorities will only decide the amount for management quota admission. You must have to contact the College itself to get the details about the fee for admission through management quota from the concerned person as they will provide you the details.
10th May 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee for management quota seats at JIMS College, Shamshabad, Hyderabad

i got 63 marks in eamcet and 861 marks in 12th standard do i get seat in jims homeopathy shamshabad college
3rd September 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have written 2018 neet I am qualified with 120 marks I want a management quota seat in ur college and I got rank of eamcet 20,000 and my inter marks are 883 so please inform the seats available and fee structure
13th May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need admission in JIMS college Homeopathy in management quota please give information and fee structure 2019
30th May 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that how many marks i have to get in NIIT and EMCET to join in JIMS please let me know.
3rd July 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell about management councling and availability of seat in ur college and other required information thus all can knew
6th September 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Management quota fees to get a seat in jiims
19th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

After qualifing neet can i take admission by payment
30th October 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

pl give the details of fee structure for homeo at jims shamshabab
31st October 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

2020 -2021 Admission for BHMS...all India quota (marks)????pls mention aiq fees structure...
6th November 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get seat in Jiims homeopathy collage through ayush counselling? How many marks should I got ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?