26th July 2017, 10:16 AM
mayur balkrushna raut

Chances to get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra if got 49 marks in NEET? When the counselling will be start?

Sir, I got 49 mark in NEET exam of this year and I belongs to OBC category. So, tell me can I get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra? When the counselling will be start?

30th November 2017, 05:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra if got 49 marks in NEET? When the counselling will be start?

BVsc is Bachelor in Veterinary Science course is a undergraduate course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

Admission in the course is not offered on the basis of score in NEET score. So, you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

So, visit official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
30th November 2017, 07:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra if got 49 marks in NEET? When the counselling will be start?

Admission in the BV.Sc course is not offered on the basis of the rank in the NEET examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed PCB with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission or appearing in the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?