14th June 2018, 04:00 PM
tomicbetty

What is the possibility of getting a seat in NEET counselling having 324 marks in general?

Is it difficult to get admission in college for NEET mark 324 and rank 151460? Will I get admission in any medical colleges in Kerala? What if I apply for counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  2. Possibility to get BDS seat in Karnataka for a candidate with 108 marks in NEET?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  4. After scoring 98 in NEET 2018 can I get seat in BAMS in any good colleges?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in any college after securing 145 marks in NEET in general category
  6. Am I eligible for medical counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  8. Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  10. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  11. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  12. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  13. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fees of BDS course in government colleges of Uttrakhand under state quota and All India Management quota?
  15. By scoring 420 marks in NEET 2016 can I get enrolled for counselling?
  16. How much is the cutoff to join medical?
  17. What all PG medical exams are conducted in AP?
  18. What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?
15th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a seat in NEET counselling having 324 marks in general?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test. This exam is conducted to get admission in government and private college.

The eligibility criteria, Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 17 to 25 years.

No, you have get 324 marks in NEET you can't get admission in any medical colleges in Kerala because general category must have score above 520 marks.

For more information, you can visit at www.neet.in.
15th June 2018, 01:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a seat in NEET counselling having 324 marks in general?

With NEET rank of 151460, you can not take admission in any government medical colleges of Kerala. Your rank is too high to fetch you admission in MBBS course of any government medical college.

You have qualified NEET exam, you can apply for MBBS admission in private medical colleges. But they may ask for huge donations.
15th June 2018, 05:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

After securing a rank of one lakh fifty one thousand and four hundred sixty, you can not get admission in MBBS in government medical college of any state.

Since you have qualified NEET examination, you can seek admission in private medical colleges for MBBS course based on your rank.
10th August 2018, 06:53 PM
Sarashereen

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India.

ELIGIBILITY criteria;PCB-above 50% in 12th boards.

324 are good marks if you have some category.
Otherwise its difficult to get into some college.
But still you have to wait till the end of counselling.
May be you will get one by the chance of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?