3rd August 2017, 11:11 AM
Nitha. Gami

Chances to get admission in GLC Mumbai if got 68 marks in MHCET? List of top colleges with marks required?

I have got 68 marks in MHCET this year. Is there any chance to get admission in GLC Mumbai or any top colleges of Mumbai? Send me list of colleges with marks required?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  2. Can I get admission in GLC for 5years Law course? List of the top LAW colleges?
  3. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  4. Chances of admission in LLM course in GLC Mumbai?
  5. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  6. Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?
  7. List of colleges which I am eligible to get admission after scoring 66 marks in MHCET?
  8. How much marks are required in diploma in civil engineering to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai?
  9. Which are the top medical colleges in Mumbai and what are their cut-off marks? -- [New]
  10. Which college in Mumbai can i get after scoring 89 marks in MHCET?
  11. Admission in BMS colleges of Maharashtra is possible with 71 marks in MHCET?
  12. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  13. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  17. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  18. How much marks is required in MHCET and JEE to get into the best colleges?
24th March 2018, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in GLC Mumbai if got 68 marks in MHCET? List of top colleges with marks required?

GLC stands for Government Law College, Mumbai. The Government Law College, Mumbai, founded in 1855, is the oldest law school in Asia.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in GLC Mumbai or top govt college after 68 marks in MHCET. The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission are given below.

1. Rizvi Law College, Mumbai

2. Balaji Law College, Pune

3. Sinhgad Law College, Pune

4. Dr Ambedkar College of Law, Mumbai

5. Yashwantrao Chavan Law College, Pune

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS.

Address: 'A' Road, Opposite Churchgate Railway Station, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2204 1707
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?