7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in diploma in civil engineering to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai?

Sir, I am doing diploma in civil engineering and this is my last year and I got 75% in 5th semester. Please tell me that how much marks are required to get admission in the top colleges in Mumbai. Please reply early.

Related Questions:
  1. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges in Mumbai for diploma Civil Engineering?
  3. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  9. Which are the top medical colleges in Mumbai and what are their cut-off marks? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  11. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  15. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
8th July 2017, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in diploma in civil engineering to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai?

In order to get admission in top colleges in Mumbai for civil engineering course, you should complete diploma in civil engineering with minimum 60% and above marks from a recognized institute. With these marks you have to appear for lateral entry examination. After qualifying the examination with good marks you can admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E civil engineering.
8th July 2017, 08:13 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How much marks are required in diploma in civil engineering to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai?

Look, you can get admission in top engineering colleges of Mumbai through lateral entry after completing diploma.

Eligibility criteria regarding this are:-
Students must have acquired at least 60 percent aggregate in B.Tech 1st year.
Diploma holders must have acquired over all 60 percent aggregate in any discipline of diploma.
9th July 2017, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing diploma in civil engineering and this is my last year and I got 75% in 5th semester. Please tell me that how much marks are required to get admission in the top colleges in Mumbai. Please reply early.
After completion diploma in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for B.Tech course. But your diploma marks must be above 50%.

You should qualify in lateral entry exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?