2nd August 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

When Government BSC nursing admission in Maharashtra list will be displayed?

When will the selection list of admission for government BSC nursing college in Maharashtra will be displayed? Can you please give me the official information on this? Where can we get the details for this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

25th March 2018, 12:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Government BSC nursing admission in Maharashtra list will be displayed?

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is 4 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of Education.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Nursing is 50%.

=> In well reputed government nursing college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of Government B.SC nursing admission in Maharashtra list will be displayed is in the month of August 2018. For getting this kind of information you have to visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?