7th July 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get Mechanical branch in Pune if got 63 marks in MHCET?

Hello sir, I was appeared in MHCET exam and got 63 marks in this exam. Please tell me can I get admission in any college of Pune? Is there any chance to get Mechanical branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?
  2. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  3. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  4. What is the minimum cut-off marks required in MHCET to get admission in Pune and PCMC area for computer science course?
  5. How much is the scope for mechanical? I am doing B.E from Pune University
  6. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in top 100 universities if I have passed first class in mechanical branch from MIT, Pune?
  8. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  9. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  10. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?
  11. What are the chances of getting into IIT with 55 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  12. What is the cuttoff marks for V.J. category in MHCET exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Engineering in Maharashtra? Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the expected cutoff for MHT CET in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get mechanical branch in YCCE after scoring 75 marks in CET?
  16. Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  18. What is the cut off marks asked for defense category student in MHCET?
30th July 2017, 01:53 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get Mechanical branch in Pune if got 63 marks in MHCET?

As per your score in MH CET, 90000-110000 rank may be estimated which is average score. You have a good chance to get admission in any institute of Pune. So, my suggestion is that, participate in online counseling process and fill-up choices as per your comfort and preferences.

Here are some college which you can prefer during choice filling:

1. College of Engineering, Pune

Address: Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005

2. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune

3. Modern Education Society's College of Engineering, Pune
31st July 2017, 12:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune is considered to be one of the best institutes for engineering courses in Maharashtra.

The admission in this institutes is done on basis of rank secured in Joint Entrance Examination Main. If you want to get admission in this college, you should appear for the JEE exam conducted by Central board of Secondary Education.

MIT is now called MIT World Peace university. For any more details about this university, Click Here .
31st July 2017, 09:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course in Pune after securing 63 marks in MHCET examination. Candidates who have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in MHCET examination are eligible to get admission for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course through MHCET counselling process. Since, you have qualified MHCET examination, by participating in the counselling process, you can get admission in any college in Pune for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?