10th August 2017, 12:19 PM
Pratyush1994

Chances to join Cyber Crime Investigation department of India after Diploma in Software engineering?

Myself Priyanka, I have completed Diploma in Software engineering and currently I am appearing for Computer engineering third year exam and also have some knowledge of Ethical Hacking. So, please tell me can I join Cyber Crime Investigation department of India?

15th August 2017, 01:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to join Cyber Crime Investigation department of India after Diploma in Software engineering?

You may not join Cyber Crime Investigation department with just Diploma qualification. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Cyber Crime Investigation department.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or concerned subject from a recognized university.

>> As you are still pursuing third year of Computer Engineering, I suggest you to first complete Diploma course.

>> After completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering, you are required to pursue Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible for getting job in Cyber Criminal Investigation department.

>> Although you will be having bachelor Degree, I suggest you to get certification Ethical hacking and other such related courses to increase the chances of getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?