16th September 2013, 11:41 PM
manmeet thakur

How can I join Airforce? I am a 12th science student

Sir i m student of +2 science and i want to join air force . so how join air force

17th September 2013, 10:12 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Airforce? I am a 12th science student

You can join Indian Air Force as an Officer through cracking NDA entrance exam after 12th Science.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy along with Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness, can apply for IAF of NDA.

The NDA can be applied through online by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th September 2013, 02:19 PM
bat cool

Hello

You must write NDA exam to join Airforce after completing 12th. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. The exam is conducted by UPSC board for 2 times in a year.

The age limit for joining NDA is 16 1/2 - 19 years. There is no age relaxation provided. Also only male candidates are only allowed. No women is eligible to appear for NDA.
All the candidates appearing for NDA exam should not be married.

The procedure for selection is based on the written exam and after that a medical and physical test is conducted, it is called as SSB test. After qualifying all these a candidate is selected for NDA.

Candidates need not pay any fee while in the training period and also in the last year of the year of the training monthly stipend of 21,000 rupees is provided.

All the candidates need to be perfect mentally and physically
To know more details completely then click >>upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf

all the best
26th November 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir , how i become a fighter pilot in IAF after 2 examination. & how i join airforce ground duty after 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?