3rd July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force mechanical if I am a student of science with Physics?

I am a studant scinse with phy. Che. Maths so i can joint a airforce mechanical

3rd July 2013, 09:03 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force mechanical if I am a student of science with Physics?

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force through cracking NDA entrance exam after 12 from Science stream.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entray in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam, Personal Interview, Physical Fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd July 2013, 10:28 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I join Air Force mechanical if I am a student of science with Physics?

~~~Indian air force after 12th~~~

Yes frend you can join Indian Air Force if after 12th with physics, chemistry and maths. For geting into it you have to crack NDA exam conducted 2timer a year.
Eligbility to apear for NDA is.
1 Candidate must pass 12th with pcm.
2 Age must be between 16 to 19 years.
3 Candidate must be unmaried.
4th July 2013, 01:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied Physics and Maths in 10+2 then you are definitely eligible to apply for Indian Air Force.

There is NDA examination for those who are 10+2 pass with PCM and want to join Indian Air Force as an Officer.

Age required for NDA is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male are eligible to apply.

The selection into NDA will depend upon the marks you score in the exam conducted by UPSC. The examination will have following stages:

-Written Examination

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

Hence you should get yourself prepared for the NDA examination because you can get selected only through merit.

There are other non officer posts also in Indian Air Force for which one can apply after 10+2 PCM.

-Group X Technical Trade

-Group Y Non Technical Trade

The age limit for above posts in 17 to 21 years and selection will be based on the Written exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?