25th September 2013, 09:37 PM
ambar boro

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th class?

is there any other way to join Indian army after 12th pass?

26th September 2013, 09:56 AM
shah.meet92

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th class?

After 12th standard, one can join Indian Army through cracking NDA entrance examination. NDA - National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army. The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a
recognised Board . and you have to good Physical and Mental health. you can apply NDA through Online.
The selection is through written Exam followed by
Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness
and Medical Test. For more information you may refer official website. all the best..
7th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i m vaishnavi rasam from maharashtra.i have just passed my std 10th and i dream of joing indian air force.i have chose science pcm.i want to know the physical requirements for women and also the portion for the NDA exam.please do reply early.
8th May 2015, 08:38 PM
charitchaitra

Process of joining Indian Army as an Officer after 12th :

If it is joining the Army right before graduation that you are looking for, then you must be certainly interested in NDA (National Defence Academy). It is the Premier Joint Services Academy in India.

It is where the cadets of 3 sections of the Armed Forces- Army, Navy and Air Force train together for 3 years! It is a very popular and reputed Institute.

For a candidate to join the Indian Army as an officer through NDA, he must be not more than 19 years of age, while the course commences at NDA. So, a science student should try and join it while appearing in 11th standard, while appearing in 12th standard or right after passing out of 12th standard. Note that you should be careful about the age limit of 19 years.
8th May 2015, 11:27 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You can surely join the Indian Army.

# At this stage, you can join Indian Army through following two ways:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Army from time to time.

# But in this thread, my friend(Shah.meet92) has already posted brief information about NDA Examination against this tnread. Now I am not going to repeat same information about NDA Examination in my own words. I am going to explain only about OPEN RECRUITMENT RALLIES conducted by Indian Army from time to time.

# Through Open Recruitment Rallies, you can join Indian Army through following positions:

* Soldier General Duty (GD)
* Soldier Clerk
* Soldier Tradesmen

# Educational Qualification required in Open Recruitment Rallies:

* Matriculation for Soldier General Duty (GD)
* Intermediate with 45% marks for Soldier Clerk
* Matriculation for Soldier Tradesmen

# Age limit required in Open Recruitment Rallies:

* 17-21 years for Soldier General Duty (GD)
* 17-21 years for Soldier Clerk
* 17-23 years for Soldier Tradesmen

# Other eligibility conditions required are:

* Must have unmarried status
* Must have citizenship of India
* Must be only boy.
* Must be physically fit.
* Must not have any police record and not be convicted under any offence by any court of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?