29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Deatails of Business Mathematics subject in BCA?

Can anyone tell me what is Business Mathematics in Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA).....? Actually the thing is I am not very keen to study Maths at all. But I have a inclination towards Computer related things. So please help me and tell me that what is this "BUSINESS MATHEMATICS" all about. As this would be the deciding factor for me to choose between Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) & Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA).....!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME......!!!!

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 11:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Deatails of Business Mathematics subject in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone tell me what is Business Mathematics in Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA).....? Actually the thing is I am not very keen to study Maths at all. But I have a inclination towards Computer related things. So please help me and tell me that what is this "BUSINESS MATHEMATICS" all about. As this would be the deciding factor for me to choose between Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) & Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA).....!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME......!!!!

If you are going to choose BBA means you will have more trouble with mathematics other than in BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). In the case of BCA you will face only 4 papers of maths throughout the course such as RMT, Accountancy, Business mathematics.

Business mathematics is not a big challenge, it basically consists of topics which you have learned in your +2. It consists of chapters such as
  • Ratio, Proportion and Percentage
  • Profit And Loss
  • Interest
  • Matrices And Determinant
  • Linear Programming problem
  • Transportation problem

These units can be easily understood and you can score more marks when compared to choosing BBA and learning many maths papers. So, BCA is a better choice for you to do in graduation.
30th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

PLEASE HELP ME......!!!!
Normally, the syllabus for BCA differs from college to college. Most the college does not include Business Mathematics subjects in BCA. However, some college may include based on Non-major subject. Please, refer the below attachments, which contains BCA syllabus.

It is mandatory that you should learn Mathematic subject in BCA program. If you are not good in Mathematics subject then I suggest you to apply for BBA instead of BCA course. BBA is full of Management and Business based theory. Mathematics subject will not take place in the BBA program. You can also study Computer based short term course along with a BBA.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCA Syllabus.pdf(541.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf BCA-1- 2015.pdf(654.9 KB, 33 views)
4th November 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have intrest chapter explain with example
21st August 2022, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary or business maths in bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?