8th February 2013, 05:55 PM
ashutosh vaishnav

How can I join group electronics engineering?

how i join the group electronics engineer...?...could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  4. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  5. How could I join Accenture after passing diploma in Electronics?
  6. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  7. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  9. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  10. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  14. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Where to join electronics engineering course in Navi Mumbai?
  16. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  17. How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
15th September 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join group electronics engineering?

Electronics Engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the electric field. It is a 4-year under graduate degree course in the field of Electronics Engineering. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to pursue electronics engineering.

To get admission in Electronics Engineering course, you should have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, BITSAT, KIITEE, SRM EEE, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Electronics Engineering course.
16th September 2016, 01:24 PM
Preeti @

Default Re: How can I join group electronics engineering?

After completing 10+2 you should have to apply for engineering entrance exam like JEE main ,JEE advance, BITSAT, VITEEE . After cracking entrance exam with good rank you are eligible for counseling then you have to fill the application form and you need to mention electronics and communication in place of stream. If your dream is B.tech in electronics then you must have to appear in the engineering entrance exam and work very hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?