2nd February 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which to choose among CA, ICWAI and CS after passing out gradation almost 17 years ago?

I am 41 years old Commerce graduate now I'm thinking to study either CA, ICWAI or CS? Will I be able to cope up with the tough syllabus at this age having so many years gap since I passed my graduation? If yes, than which should I opt for among the 3?

31st July 2020, 01:09 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which to choose among CA, ICWAI and CS after passing out gradation almost 17 years ago?

Its totally Depend upon on which way you want to go.
Chartered Accountant is most prestigious profession. It is the most reputed profession but one of the toughest course. Duration around 4.5-5 years.
Company Secretary will be managing the affairs of the company, its quite an easy with CA Course. Duration of the Course is 3 years.
Cost and Work Accountant works in the company, & helps in cutting the cost of company & increase profit. Duration of the course is 2 years. Its quite easy than CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?