4th May 2017, 10:46 AM
sknathani75

CHS fee structure and cutoff marks

Plzzz tell me the last year cutoff marks of CHBS And CHGS of class 9th and class 11th and also tell the fee structure of class 9th and 11th.....plzzz send the answer of this question on my email-- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CHS? What is the fee structure for CHS?
  2. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Need information about the fee structure of CHS school?
  4. What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?
  5. Fee structure for B.Com course? Cutoff marks for the same?
  6. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
  7. What is the date of the entrance exam of CHS?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  11. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  12. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Gujarat and what is the fee structure?
  13. From where to get B.Ed government application in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks in BSc Physics?
  14. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  15. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
14th January 2018, 08:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CHS fee structure and cutoff marks

CHS refers to Central Hindu School and same is a CBSE affiliated school managed by BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ). For taking admission in CHS one needs to qualify BHU SET ( School Entrance Test ) held once every year by BHU.

As you are intersted in knowing the cutoff marks and fee structure for admission in CHS then I would like to let you know that it is quite difficult to provide you details regarding your concerned category as cutoffs for different category are different.

For exact details regarding cutoffs for admission in CHBS you can refer to the link http://bhuonline.in/pdfs17/cutoff-marks-SET-boys.pdf while for details regarding the cutoffs for admission in CHGS you can refer to the link http://bhuonline.in/pdfs17/cutoff-marks-SET-girls.pdf .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?