27th January 2011, 07:13 PM
apoo777

Civil or Electronics and Telecommunication: easier field for UPSC exam after BE in information science?

Hello..i'll b completing BE in information Science in this june..i want to apply for upsc exam..as there are only 4 fields..which is easier among the 2..Civil or Electronics and Telecommunications?

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Detailed information about B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  3. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  4. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  5. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  6. List of engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Aerospace Engineering
  7. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  8. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  10. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  11. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Details about the UPSC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Can an IT graduate apply for recruitment in BEL? How to apply for it?
  14. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  17. What is the syllabus for IES? I am studying B.E 4th year
  18. How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field
28th January 2011, 09:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil or Electronics and Telecommunication: easier field for UPSC exam after BE in information science?

hi...
i think as you belong to information science subject,it will be easier for you to tale electronics and telecommunication because you will have some overlap of the subjects were as in civil everything will be new for you,
also try to take some coaching as you are need to subject,
work hard and practice well
all the best
29th January 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil or Electronics and Telecommunication: easier field for UPSC exam after BE in information science?

oh k...bt i dont think theres any coaching in mangalore..:( hoping 2 gt sm online coaching f possible den..!
10th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

wht will be the best course after b.tech(ece)? or wht be the best thing after b.tech for a consulting job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?