12th July 2012, 09:57 PM
arwa ginwala

How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field

Im doing BE in electronics and telecommunication field.. i want to do MS so which will be the best course for me and from which university in affordable cost?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  6. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  7. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. Coure in Aeronautics after B.E(electronics and telecommunication)?
  9. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  14. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  15. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  16. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  17. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  18. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
3rd November 2012, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field

MIT, Stanford University, etc offer M.S degree courses in engineering. The courses are offered in streams of electronics, telecommunication, etc. Selection procedure and application procedure vary with institution. GRE score is mandatory in certain cases. English proficiency test score like TOEFL are required. Detailed information can be collected from the concerned University.
1st August 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field

how much fee for ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?